I'm late in announcing this because i finished on Thursday night after my last blog post. But now that I'm here I finished!!! At the beginning of the series I was complaining about the stereo types of ghetto people but really I've grown close to drama, which is what I wanted to discuss in today's post.
Why is it that I am so enticed in the drama that is going on in Jayd's life, even though I know she is fictional? Sometimes when i get to the romantic parts you get the tingles, and when she has a choice to make (usually about 2 boys) you can't help but say out loud the answer. I think that I really liked this book, and i think i like it because there is so much drama, and the drama is so big, in their lives, and I kind of don't understand how author's write books. I mean how the hell did this book get in my hand in the first place?
What I love about the author's way of writing is probably how she attracts her old readers by never ending her books, but by ending right at the end of a problem but arising another drama. And so if I want to know what is going to happen I need to read the next book in the series.
I think what the author does in a book to make a person very interested in the characters is one of the things that draws a person to a book. Even though the character, everyone gets that feeling of a concern, maybe because of the suspense. I think you did a really good job with the post and should elaborate off that idea!!!
ReplyDelete